Thursday, April 21, 2011

Miss Mya Bear!

I am one of those crazies who treat their dog like a member of the family...Mya + Me = 2 Peas in a Pod! =) I know some people think its dumb, but she is the best dog and friend a gal could ask for. I think everyone should have a dog, it truly does make you a better person!  Mya is MY first real pet (excluding family animals as a kid).She goes everywhere with me, we always have a jolly time, and I'm not sure if she even knows she's a dog...

My Mya! Just a little worm bellied pup when I scooped her up!
I had to chase her around a pig barn when I went to get her. Once I finally caught the little scallywag, I knew I had a keeper!



She's always so happy to see me, even when I'm in a crappy mood! NO MATTER what, I'm always greeted like I'm the best thing that evey happened and she's so happy I'm home!
- you just can't find humans like that ;) -


She loves to play frisbee, go walking, play ball, and even float the river when I force her...


BUT, when I need a lazy day, she's all about kickin' back and chillin' out!
Mya is now 4 years (28 in human years) old and a spoiled mess! I blame it on the fact that its just the two of us, so she deserves to have specially made meals and extra treats =). I'm already sad because I know she won't live to be as old as me, so I have to celebrate her little pup-ness while she's in her prime!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for Mya! You forgot to include that she's a total diva who doesn't want to be friends with my little pup Molly. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, she does struggle to make friends :/

    ReplyDelete