Friday, April 8, 2011

Straight Shooter!

So...this past Sunday, Caleb and I decided to practice shooting my pistol (a cute little .38/Saturday Night Special). He gave to me for Christmas to use as protection and I love it! I feel however, I need to practice every couple of months so that I am acutally comfortable using it should I need to knock out a scallywag who trys to danger me :). Somehow, the practice session turned into the gun show at my parents house...to be clear,  in the middle of nowhere. Nothing possible to harm unless a brave cow rolled through...

Caleb and my Dad brought out all their "toys" and for the afternoon I transformed into Angelina Jolie acting as my own stunt double. I got to shoot a pistol that made me feel like I was in an old western shoot out, a very large mak 90 that made me feel like I could take out anything, and everything in between.

I only got pictures of the "grand finale", Mack Daddy of firearms and they are too fabulous not to put on my blog. Even my little Mom came down and played! This will be a glorious memory later!
 Dad, trying to shoot a can across the tank...he and Caleb actually hit it!


Caleb now thinks he needs one too...

LOVE this picture, classic!


If Momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy:)

I think I found a new hobby!

Until my next adventure...

2 comments: